Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, sponsored content or reviewed products. Regardless, all opinions expressed here are my own. I would never suggest anything to you that I wouldn't use myself. -Jennifer
Did you know that reading just 4-6 books over the summer can help prevent a drop in standardized test scores? I know, that seems like such a small number of books! But, it's totally doable over there summer.
Here are some interesting stats:
- Kids without access to learning opportunities during the summer lose up to 1 month of grade level equivalency.
- Teachers spend 22% of the school year re-teaching forgotten information.
- Reading regularly, even for just a few minutes a day, can fix the summer learning gap. Epic! can be read on any device, making reading convenient anytime! Whether in the car, at the doctors, or even at the beach!
- Surround kids with a variety of books and let them choose what they want to read. Epic! has more than 15,000 award-winning, high-quality books for kids 12 and under.
- For reluctant readers (like my own son), plan crafts and other enrichment activities to bring the stories to life!
Get 2 FREE months of Epic! when you start a new subscription. Hurry, the free promo ends on 7/20!