I recently had the chance to review a new product from Herbal Essences called Naked. The Naked line has 0% heavy residues, dyes and parabens. They have three types to choose from, volumizing, moisture and shine. I received the Naked Volume Kit. It is said to restore 100% of your hair's natural body, and the strands will feel revitalized and refreshed. It is infused with white grapefruit and mint extracts. In the set I got, it had the shampoo, conditioner, dry shampoo (in a travel size) and souffle (mousse).
I have to say, I am a fan of Herbal Essences. Their Long Term Relationship leave in conditioner has been a favorite of mine since it came out. I firmly believed it helped repair my hair back when it was really damaged. With the new naked line, I noticed in the shower that it felt better. It felt thick while I was rinsing the conditioner out, which was pretty awesome. The scent, grapefruit and mint, it amazing. Who would have thought to put those two together - certainly not me. I wish it came in a matching body wash.. Maybe a body spray too.
The dry shampoo helps keep my hair looking fresh between washes. Now that its short, I find that I touch it often, which makes it get dirty faster. The dry shampoo helps give me a little volume and gives my hair a boost till my next wash. It has a natural tapioca formula that absorbs the excess oil. All you have to do is spray and work into roots then brush out as desired.
This is available at Walmart, for $12.99 for all four products.
See a video on YouTube here.
Here is some info from Herbal Essences:
Naked Collection Volume Kit
- Kit includes Naked Volume Shampoo, Conditioner, Volumizing Soufflé, Flexible Hold Spritzer and Dry Shampoo.
- Everything you need for irresistible volume!
- Online-only offer.
- Limited-edition kit, available while supplies last.
- Get it first at http://www.walmart.com/ip/
- Your chance to be the first to try Herbal Essences Naked!
Naked Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
- Restores hair’s natural body.
- Made with zero heavy residues, dyes, and parabens.
- Light weight shampoo provides a clean luscious bounce.
- Conditioner keeps hair detangled, nourished, and maintains full volume.
Naked Volume Dry Shampoo
- Great for days when you don’t have time to wash your hair.
- Refreshes your look for lightweight, clean hair — even on days when you don’t wash.
- The natural tapioca formula absorbs excess oil and transforms lifeless, oily hair into fresh hair.
- Delights senses with the crisp essence of citrus and mint.
- How to use: Gently spray on and work into roots, brush out as desired.
|Naked Shine and Naked Moisture|
Naked Volumizing Souffle
- Weightless, volumizing styler gives you a lift for fullness that lasts.
- Delights the senses with a boost of grapefruit and mint.
- How to use: Gently work mousse through wet hair for volume.
The Volume collection lets you bare your softest hair! It has an invigorating blend of white grapefruit and mint extracts. It contains zero dyes to leave your hair naturally clean and full of irresistible volume.
The below giveaway has since ended.