Tuesday, March 31, 2009

In Denver? Looking for Platic Surgeon??

Hello all!
I came across this site, and saw this doctor listed.... Now usually, I think breast implants, and lipo are just ridiculous! But this doctor, Doctor Conrad Tirre, specializes in body contouring after major weight loss. So basically, you just had Gastric Bypass, or just managed to loose a bunch of weight, and now you have sagging skin. This is the doctor you want to see to help you!

His picture on the site even looks welcoming! I know some of these types of docs look creepy (Hello Dr. 90210!). But he looks like a real people person. One that will take time to talk about your concerns. This Denver plastic surgeon seems to be a great choice. To me, he looks like the kind of doctor that will be truthful to you and is not just out for your money.

If you are in the market for a doctor with his specialty, I recommend you go check him out. Dr. Conrad Tirre. I would trust him :D

Here is a link directly to his information - http://www.lookingyourbest.com/surgeons/about/cjtirre/1
Here is a link directly to his website - http://www.conradtirremd.com/

As always,

**Disclaimer - this post was sponsored! http://disclosurepolicy.org/ **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love, Leave a comment :)


This blog is monetized through the use of affiliate links and sponsored posts. What does this mean for you?
Affiliate links: Any time you click one of these affiliate links and make a purchase, I'll make a small percentage from that sale. This is at no cost to you!
Sponsored Posts: Advertisers have paid to place posts that are relevant to my blog/readers. They want *YOU* to see their post. I am paid by the advertiser to place the post on my blog.
For more information, please see my disclosure policy here.